Beautiful new websites in just one day.
A streamlined approach
You see, with normal website developments there can be a lot of back and forth that takes up your time, increases your costs and also your frustration.
With a website build in a single day, those problems simply disappear.
You can be the proud owner of your new website that you can start using by the end of the day.
Getting started is easy
we can do it.
Start your journey today and sign up to receive a free preparation guide and checklist in your inbox within minutes.
(I hate spam as much as you do, so I’ll never give your email address to anyone else)
But is it really just one day?
Yes, the build is done in a single day.
It’s a long day, but it’s very productive. To guarantee success, most of the thinking has been done before the day begins. Our conversations and my checklist will help you guide you, so by the build day, you will:
- know why you need this website
- understand who your ideal visitors are
- have a logo and maybe branding organised
- have your website content ready
A one day website includes:
- A modern, responsive website that looks just as good on a phone and tablet as it does on a computer
- The ability for you to make changes to the website after we’ve built it
- Some complementary training to get you going
- 30 days support
What do people say?
Are you looking for more?
Do you need extra functionality such as :
- online stores
- learning management systems
- or you already have a website that needs some love?
Let’s talk about some custom work to make your dream a reality.
Drop me a line, and we’ll chat about your plans. Don’t worry if you’re not sure what you’re asking for, we can work it out together and I won’t bombard you with jargon.
What happens after 30 days?
As a part of the build, if we have any spare time, I include some training and/or links to video tutorials and a maintenance checklist that will help you keep your website up to date.
After 30 days, you can choose to either go it alone and maintain your site yourself, or we can talk about a web care maintenance plan.
All of my maintenance plans include:
- WordPress and plugin software updates
- up-time monitoring
- monthly reports
How much will you be investing?
Website in a Day
A brand new website with content management
Up to 5 pages of your content
A customized theme
One year of premium plug-in licensing
30 days maintenance (software updates)
Optional Website Care
Wordpress core update
Monthly Maintenance Report
What do I use?
- The base is WordPress.
- The theme is GeneratePress Premium, which was written here on Vancouver Island!
- Elementor Pro gives you the ability to easily take control of your site after the build has finished.