After contacting me, I provided the owner with an initial questionnaire that focused on:
- the positioning of the organisation within the market place.
- the organisation’s competitors
- the benefits of the new website to both the organisation and their clients.
Website in a Day
Following a discovery conversation, the organisation used the website checklist to help guide them through their content creation and acquisition.
In this case, the content included work done on page layouts by an external graphic designer
Because of the work completed up front, the build day went like clockwork.
- 9:00am – initial meeting to discuss the work and provide the timetable for the day.
- 11:30am – review of the prototype page structures.
- 3:00pm – preliminary review of the home pages.
- 5:00pm – second review of home page and inner pages.
- 6:30pm – sign-off of the completed website.